Monday, May 14, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Read Before I Started Blogging


Today's Top Ten Tuesday is books you disliked/hated but are glad you read even for bragging rights.  I can't think of one book that would fit that category so, in true rebel style I looked at Broke and the Bookish's list and found a topic I've not done, books I read before I started blogging.











 In the late 80's I stopped reading Danielle Steel novels because they were pretty much identical, and there wasn't much on the Inspirational fiction scene that I could find so Frank Peretti and Oprah's Book Club kept me in books until more and more Inspirational fiction found its way to my local bookstore or library.

What books did you read before you started blogging? I'd love to hear about them, tell me in the comments.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!








 

                                                   

2 comments:

MeezCarrie said...

Redeeming Love is definitely one of mine... and a couple more of Francine's books that I really want to reread one of these days (in my free time haha!) and blog about - The Last Sin Eater & The Scarlet Thread :)

Andi said...

I read The Last Sin Eater which was really good.

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...