Sunday, May 13, 2018

Lone Witness (Atlanta Justice, #2) by Rachel Dylan - Reviewed





Title: Lone Witness
Author: Rachel Dylan
Publisher: Bethany House
Genre: Inspirational Romantic Suspense

When prosecutor Sophie Dawson is the lone witness to a gang-related double homicide, her world is turned upside down. Private security guard Cooper Knight is hired to protect Sophie from the gang, but she's more concerned about prosecuting her latest case than the threat to her life. Sophie wants to stand for what's right, but can Cooper keep her safe?









About Rachel:

Rachel Dylan writes Christian fiction including inspirational romantic suspense for Love Inspired Suspense and the Windy Ridge Legal Thriller series. Rachel has practiced law for almost a decade and enjoys weaving together legal and suspenseful stories. She lives in Michigan with her husband and five furkids--two dogs and three cats. Rachel loves to connect with readers. You can find Rachel at www.racheldylan.com.






My Thoughts:

Out of the two books in this series this is my favorite so far. Ms. Dylan really showed more of the inner workings of being a lawyer, and the court process. I got a bird's eye view of Sophie more in this book. 
The inspirational thread is not overwhelming but is definitely there. Both Sophie and Cooper are struggling with faith. Ms. Dylan shows the struggle and does not shy away from it.

My Bottom Line:

From beginning to end this book is suspenseful, intriguing, with twists and turns that kept me guessing literally up to the last page. I loved seeing the inner workings of life as a prosecutor and the day to day life of trial inside and outside of the courtroom. 
I highly recommend this book!


No comments:

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...