Wednesday, May 2, 2018

April - Wrap Up


        WRAP   UP

April was a pretty exciting month! Lots of great books, fun blog posts, and the INSPY Awards announced the judges for this year.

The warmer weather has decided to stick around for awhile here in Idaho which is really nice. I was made for warm weather so I'm in my element.

I read and reviewed three books in April, which is pretty much my norm. If I read and review five or more in a month I've gone into super mode or I've gotten behind in my reviewing, which happens a lot!

If you haven't read my reviews you can read them by clicking on the links.

High Cotton by Debby Mayne

Masterpiece by Francine Rivers

Storm Front by Susan May Warren

The favored post from the month of April was Positive Ways to Write a Negative Review 101. This was probably one of my favorite posts too, just because I really like using the knowledge I have as a blogger to help other bloggers.

Each of the books I read are so different from each other that they are all favored.

We celebrated two birthday's this month. My younger brother turned 50, and our granddaughter turned 10.

I've already reviewed one book for May. Falling for You by Becky Wade, which is fantastic! There will be an author chat event on Facebook you can see all the details here.

Coming up for review this month . . .

Together Forever by Jody Hedlund

Accidental Guardian by Mary Connealy

The Story Peddler by Lindsay Franklin

I will also begin reading the Historical Romance shortlist books for the INSPY Awards.
You can read the lists for each genre here.

My oldest daughter, Stefani, turns 31 on Friday and I'm feeling rather old.

I hope you had a great April, and have a lot of fun things planned for May!








No comments:

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...