Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Favorite Books I Wish I Could Read Again For the 1ST Time






I'm going rogue again for this week's Top Ten Tuesday. The topic is Books I loved but will never re-read. Once again I don't have a book or books that fit that topic so, I decided to do favorite books that I wish I could read again for the first time. 

I chose the books that I did because they not only introduced me to wonderful characters, took me amazing places, but the authors have become dear friends and without reading these wonderful books, I wouldn't have known either. 













































There you have it! 20 books I'd love to have the opportunity to read again for the very first time. What books would you like to read again for the first time? Let me know in the comments.





2 comments:

Debra E. Marvin said...

Wouldn't that be a wonderful thing? I suppose if we lost our memory it would be an option! A great list, Andi!

MeezCarrie said...

There are so many on your list that i still need to read! ARGH! lol

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...