Monday, March 26, 2012

Love's Sacred Song . . . FULL REVIEW




Book blurb
Standing in the massive shadow of his famous father, young king Solomon wavers between fear and bravado, wisdom and folly. In the uncertain world of alliances and treachery, Solomon longs for peace and a love that is true and pure--a love that can be his cornerstone.
A shepherdess in the northern city of Shunem, Arielah remembers the first time she laid eyes on Solomon in Jerusalem when she was just seven years old. Since then she has known that it was her destiny to become his bride. When her father, a leader of their tribe, secures a promise from King Solomon to marry Arielah as a treaty bride to help unite the kingdom, it seems her dreams may come true.
But how can this simple shepherdess live as part of Solomon's harem? Can Solomon set aside his distractions to give himself completely to just one woman? Or will he let duty, deception, and the daily routine divide his heart?



My Thoughts: This is the absolutely best book I've read all year! I will never be able to read the Song of Solomon again the same way. That book is a beautiful love language between Solomon and Arielah the woman he truly loved. While Solomon had numerous wives and concubines he, like his father David only loved one woman. Mesu portrayed not only the love like the Father has for us, she also showed true forgiveness. I found myself in tears as Solomon sees himself unworthy of Arielah's love yet she forgives and continues to love him. There were also sweet loving moments that caused me to laugh and grin. This is by far the most beautiful love story, and one you do not want to miss! It will make my top for 2012!

2 comments:

Mesu Andrews said...

I'm so thrilled you enjoyed the story, Andi! And the greatest comment I ever get is that it sent you back to God's Word and opened up new understanding of the Father's love for us. AWESOME! Praising Him with you! ;)

Black Min said...

I love it. I like your music. I am a music fan. I want to mention you that music is ring tones. Ringtones bring us joyful moments and vigilance. Unique ringtone. Ringtones are attractive. Please visit my homepage to find the best ringtone on your mobile phone: https://bestringtonesfree.net/

Here are some examples of ringtones I would like you to refer to and install for free by following the instructions below:

dil diyan gallan ringtone
Ipl ringtone
half girlfriend ringtone
Bahubali ringtone
Marathi ringtone

I need to comment on your post. Wish you have the best ringtone selection for your mobile phone. Hope my ringtone makes you happy.

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...