Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday - Music To Read By



I'm borrowing an idea from my friend Bookworm Mama, so check out her list of music to read by. If you've followed my blog for any length of time you know that I am an avid reader, did you know that I am a huge music lover? I've reviewed a few music CD's on my blog not as many as I would like to.

When it comes to music and reading it really depends on my mood what I will listen to. I have been able to read with the T.V. on, it can be a little difficult to concentrate at times. Like yesterday at the dentist office, their T.V. was on, phones were ringing, and patients being called back, I couldn't concentrate. I maybe got one page read in about an hour.

In no particular order these are some of my favorite reading music.

Mercy Me

Bon Jovi - which can be difficult because I want to rock out and sing a long.

For King and Country

Classic Country - From Willie Nelson, John Denver, Dolly Parton to George Strait, Tim McGraw.

Tenth Ave North

Steven Curtis Chapman

When I read at night I'm listening to our local Christian Contemporary music station KTSY and during the day I listen to Classic Country on our T.V. cable station. If I listen to Pandora I have a couple of stations, 70's, 80's, and For King and Country.


What do you listen to when you read? Do you listen to anything? Need complete quiet? Let me know in the comments.

With every artist listed above I want to sing a long. That's the hard part about being a music lover.


No comments:

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...