Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Can't Wait Wednesday



I'm joining Wishful Endings once again for Can't Wait Wednesday. This week I can't wait for Julie Lessman's upcoming novella Grace Like Rain: A Heart of San Francisco novella. If a joint friend hadn't have said something on Facebook about this novel I wouldn't have known there was one to anticipate.


I love this cover! It says San Francisco, and love. Plus, it looks like a Julie Lessman book.

About the book:

He’s everybody’s lovable rogue.
She’s nobody’s fool who hopes to steer clear.
Until a thunderstorm sinks them both into a sea of love.
Blake “The Rake” McClare has a notorious reputation as a womanizer, which is why soft-spoken Patience Peabody carefully avoids the lovable rogue attorney at the law firm in which they both work. Until a rare thunderstorm brings them together in a love soaked with the grace of God ... and sparked with a little lightning of its own.

You can preorder a copy here AMAZON




So what book can't wait for? Whether it is a book on your TBR shelf or a book that hasn't released yet.





1 comment:

Julie Lessman said...

ANDI!!! Thank you SO much for posting this, my friend, but I'm pretty sure you already read Blake's novella, didn't you?? It was part of the Seekers' With This Kiss Historical Collection. If not, let me know IMMEDIATELY, and I will send you a copy, okay?

HUGS!!
Julie

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...