Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday


Things that make me smile. Well, books make me smile. There are lots of different reasons why books make me smile. First, the obvious, I can read them. 😉😉😉 Then there are ....

Bright Cheery Books



                                                 






































Books That Make Me Laugh Out Loud!
























Books That Make Me Swoon!!












































Books That Make Me Think!






















Believe me this barely tips the iceberg of books I could place in these categories, but when I think of what makes me smile about books these are the ones that immediately came to mind!

Now, it's your turn . . .
                     What makes you smile?


3 comments:

Tamara Leigh said...

Thank you! Glad Faking Grace still makes you smile, dear lady!

MeezCarrie said...

I didn't have time to post this week - i may have to go back and do this topic because your post made me smile :-D

Andi said...

Tam, Faking Grace is like a timeless classic for me. You’re welcome!

Carrie, I’m glad my post made you smile! That’s what I was hoping for! I’m so glad you were able to get your infusion! ❤️❤️

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...