Thursday, January 2, 2020

My Best Debut or New To Me Authors and YA Reads of 2019



Surprisingly, this is the smallest grouping so far. While I love debut/new to me authors I am so super picky that I don't read as many as I used to. I have enjoyed so many YA novels and I don't have any idea why I didn't read very many last year.


Debut / New to Me Authors






















Young Adult







































Are any of my debut / new to me authors or young adult choices on your list? Let me know in the comments!









1 comment:

Janalyn Voigt, escape into creative worlds of fiction. said...

Thanks for including me in this list. I'm glad you enjoyed reading Hills of Nevermore.

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...