Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Character's That Remind Me of Me


Welcome to another Tuesday edition of Top Ten Tuesday. I think one of the reasons we keep reading is because we identify with characters and today's topic is which characters that remind me of me.


ONE - Liberty from For Love of Liberty

TWO - Temperance from Caught By Surprise

THREE - Stephanie from Fetching Sweetness

FOUR - Lady Sabine from For Love and Honor

FIVE - Betsy from For the Record

SIX - Alice from Wonderland Creek

SEVEN - Katie from A Dream Fulfilled


Each of these female leads remind me of me in so many ways. If you know me very well you know that I can be snarky, sassy, stubborn, outspoken, and bookish. You also probably know that I love with all of my heart, I'm protective of family and friends, and God is my center. Like the heroine's listed their heart is in the right place they just might not go about everything in the best way. Like me!

What about you? What character's remind you of you? Let me know in the comments!




No comments:

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...