Tuesday, March 12, 2019

A Sequel Is Needed


I read a lot of series. As I look at my bookcase I see more series than not which made this Top Ten Tuesday topic very tricky.





I have to know what happens to Evalina and Taichi after WWII.

I need another book about Lark and Magnus!

Johnathon and Laurel need another story!!

What have James and Bella been up to?


















I would love to see this book "series" by Kate Breslin set in WWI have another book. I loved Not By Sight as well as this book.

















Five books is all I could find that either NEED a sequel or could use a sequel. Do you have any books that need a sequel? Please let me know in the comments!!


6 comments:

Pepper Basham said...

HAHA!! I WANT to write another story for that one too!

Andi said...

I kinda figured you would!!

Kate Breslin said...

Thanks, Andi! And I suspect I know what character you're looking for next in the series, but he'll have to wait his turn lol! It's coming!!

MJSH said...

I haven’t read the first book yet but read the others and totally agree!!

Andi said...

Welcome, Kate! Oh man! This waiting stuff! Lol
It will be worth it. I know it!

Andi said...

You need to read it! It is just amazing! It’s one of my favorites for the year!

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...