Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Naw, Really?!?!?!? I Can't Believe It!!!!!!



I'm not a fan of today's Top Ten Tuesday topic. Mainly because it is favorite books of mine that have less than 2,000 ratings on Goodreads. Like, really?!?! How could these amazing books not have more than 2,000 ratings?!?!?!!!! When I looked on Goodreads I chose some if not all of the most popular Christian fiction releases from 2018 by the best authors and I was in complete shock that these books have less than 2,000 ratings. 😲😲😲😲


If you've read any of these books and haven't left a review for them please do so! And if you've not read one or all of them go to your nearest bookstore or library and get a copy!!!
































PLEASE, PLEASE, review books!!! Authors depend so much on support from their readers. It doesn't have to be long a simple "I enjoyed this book and am so glad I read it."

Image result for the best way to thank an author is to write a review

No comments:

These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore by Sarah Loudin Thomas Reviewed

  About the book: Title: These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore Author: Sarah Loudin Thomas Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Histori...