Monday, December 3, 2018

November Recap


I can't believe we're three days into the last month of the year. Every time December rolls around, the Christmas decorations make their way out of the attic, and we have our first snowfall which we did yesterday, Sunday, I feel like the year has just flown by.

This was a pretty busy reading month. I not only got all of my review books read, I read and reviewed one for Hope by the Book magazine, and two beta reads for an author. A total of eight books for the month of November.

We went out of town for Thanksgiving to Washington where our daughter and her family lives and I was able to meet Katie Breslin, and Rachel Fordham in person. They were apart of a literary artist expo at a local mall.


In case you missed my book reviews here are the books I reviewed in the month of November.

Literarily For Keeps by Sarah Monzon

Why Did You Choose Me by Katie Cruice Smith

Surrounded by Darkness by Rachel Dylan

Mark of the Raven by Morgan L. Busse

When the Heart Sings by Liz Tolsma


My top ten Tuesday post from last week The Good, The Bad, It's All Relative was the most viewed post of the month.


I started but didn't finish National Novel Writing Month in November. My writing schedule kept getting interrupted so I just decided to toss in the towel this year. I have won . . . meaning I wrote 50,000 words in a month, so I know I can which for me is the best part.

I think my December reviews are pretty minimal which is nice given that Christmas is in twenty-two days. Coming up for December, I have . . .

Reason to Breathe by Deborah Raney

Searching for You by Jody Hedlund

Swimming in the Deep End by Christina Suzann

Of Fire and Lions by Mesu Andrews

The Line Between by Tosca Lee



And somehow by January I will need to figure out my favorite books for 2018. I have no idea how I'm going to do that.

Until January, have a wonderful Christmas season. I hope you are surrounded by family and friends and you feel the presence of Christ as you prepare for His coming.





No comments:

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...