Sunday, December 24, 2017

My Swoon Worthy Top Reads of 2017





























I've decided to switch up the way I do my top reads. Instead of doing just a straight top reads of 2017, I'm going to break it up into fun categories. My first category, Swoon Worthy reads.

Swoon Worthy Definition: To faint, lose consciousness from extreme emotion. In a definite romantic way.


Each of these books evoked swoony romantic emotion. You'll find the link to my review next to the cover photo, or click the cover photo for the review.

Review


Review 
            

Review

Review


Review



















What are your top swoon-worthy books of 2017?

Merry Christmas Eve! I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas celebrating the true reason for the season. The birth of Jesus Christ, our Savior, who came to be the ultimate sacrifice!




10 comments:

Pepper said...

Oh Andi!!!!! Thank you so much for placing my books in your list! Thank you thank you thank you and merry Christmas

Unknown said...

There are some great swoon worthy stories here! Thank you for including The Esther Paradigm.

Julie Lessman said...

WHOO-HOO, girlfriend, sooooo thrilled to be on this impressive list -- THANK YOU!!!

I wish you and your cowboy and family the BEST of Christmases and an even better new year!!

HUGS AND MORE HUGS,
JULIE

1bgpayne said...

Great list!

Unknown said...

Wow! This is humbling... Thank you for loving A Season to Dance and for placing it with all these wonderful novels and authors. Merry Christmas!

Andi said...

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!!!! Merry Christmas!! 🎄❤️

Andi said...

And these are just a few! You’re welcome, Sarah!!

Andi said...

Thanks, Julie!! I hope you and your hunky hubby have a Christmas to beat all Christmases!!
Hugs and more Hugs!!

Andi said...

Thanks, Andrea

Andi said...

You’re so welcome!! I adored your book! Merry Christmas!

These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore by Sarah Loudin Thomas Reviewed

  About the book: Title: These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore Author: Sarah Loudin Thomas Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Histori...