Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Summer Reading List



What is on your summer reading list? I have a bunch. Here in Idaho we have light until around 10:30pm which means there is more time to read. A couple of these I have already read, but they are great summer reads.

 I have just started this book, and it is better than expected!
 Read this earlier this spring, and I loved it. Here is my review.
 This is a perfect book for the summer. It deals with issues every woman deals with, body image. Review
 I am currently reading this book. It releases on August 1, 2017.
 I am a character in this novel and it is a really fun read.

 PRE-ORDER
I haven't started this one yet, but it is moving up on my TBR.
I don't read a lot of secular fiction, however, EW.com/RT blurb grabbed me right away.

 “Pretty Little Liars meets The Breakfast Club” (EW.com) in this “flat-out addictive” (RT Book Reviews) story of what happens when five strangers walk into detention and only four walk out alive.

The Breakfast Club is one of my favorite movies, I knew I had to read this.
 I just finished this book and I'm still experiencing a book hangover due to it.
Review












































I'd love to hear what books are on your Summer Reading list.

Visit a few of my friends and see their list.

A Baker's Perspective

Moments Dipped in Ink

Kathleen Denly






4 comments:

Trisha said...

That's a good list! I've read and enjoyed a few of those and looking forward to reading A Name Unknown. I just finished reading Lori Benton's 'Many Sparrows'. Wow! That is such an fantastic book! My favorite of 2017!

Kathleen Denly said...

That's a great list. Three or four of those are on my TBR list but didn't make my summer cut. Too many great books, so little time! I'm hoping to get to The Writing Desk and The Whys Have It this fall.

Andi said...

I haven't read that series by Lori Benton. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Andi said...

You'll love The Writing Desk, it is so good!

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...