Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tuesday Top Ten ---- Fictional Character Crushes


It's time to SWOON!!!!

















Today we're going to have some eye-candy fun!
I pose this question to you . . . who are your fictional character crushes? Book/TV/Movie?








Robert Redford, Hubble Gardner in The Way We Were. Another first introduction into swooning. A secretary at my high school had a poster of him in her cubicle, and I worked in the school office during my senior year, talk about a highlight of my day!
Dan Stevens, the Beast in Disney's live version of Beauty and the Beast.
Those eyes ladies!


Here he is as the Beast.



Hugh Jackman as Reese Mitchell in A Twist of Faith by Pepper Basham. In Pepper's book he is a family mountain man and Hugh Jackman is perfect as the character inspiration.
Clark Gable, Rhett Butler in Gone With the Wind. My first introduction into swoonyness . . .which I don't believe is a word. LOL 😉😉
Ryan Gosling, as Noah from The Notebook. He just emulates sex appeal. I'm not sure exactly what it is about him, but he is captivating!

                                                                                                                                Need a                          fainting
                         couch                              yet???                                         
    

Ben Barnes as Prince Caspian in the Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
Also movie and book. I'm not sure that this hunk was who C.S. Lewis thought of when he penned The Chronicles of Narnia.
















Christopher Meloni as Elliot Stabler in Law and Order SVU. I had to make sure an Italian made the list. *snicker*
 Patrick Swayze as Johnny Castle in Dirty Dancing. There are no words.
Henry Cavill - Wes Harrison in Just the Way You Are by Pepper Basham.

That look takes my breath away!















Johnathon Crombie as Gilbert Blythe from Anne of Green Gables.

While handsome he has the boy next door charm.

















How about now??? Need that fainting couch??


I'll just leave it here for you to use. 😏😉😉

I had a lot of fun looking for fictional characters that I crush on. Most are between the pages of a book, however, I love movies with handsome men!!!



4 comments:

MeezCarrie said...

i love the fainting couch!!

REESE <3 and WES <3 Yes please :D

Andi said...

I had to find one for Rachel! LOL I had tons of fun putting this list together!

Kathleen Denly said...

That was fun. Gilbert was favorite of mine growing up, for sure!

Andi said...

I'm glad you liked it Kathleen! I'm having fun expanding my blog posts.

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...