Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Since today is Valentine's Day I thought I'd do something a little different with the top ten. Instead of my top ten favorite book kisses, which would be too many to mention, I decided to do my top favorite movie kisses.
10. Ten Things I Hate About You has to be one of my favorite YA movies. Kat and Patrick's first kiss is a sweet one.
9. The Horse Whisperer has to be one of my favorite Robert Redford movies. His kiss with Kristen Scott Thomas has to be one of the most forbidden.
I am going to include the dance scene from The Horse Whisperer for fun.
8. Officer and a Gentleman with Richard Gere and Debra Winger. Romantic and sultry all at the same time!
7. Days of Thunder with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. Passion with a capital P!
6. How To Lose A Guy in Ten Days with Matthew Mcconaughey and Kate Hudson. Love this movie for loads of reasons, one main one is that Kate's character's name is Andi. And who doesn't love Matthew's dimples!
5. A Walk to Remember with Mandy Moore and Shane West. Sweet first love kiss.
4. Titanic with Leonardo DeCaprio and Kate Winslet. Talk about forbidden!
3. Dear John with Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried.
2. The Notebook with Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams
DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!! We've come to my #1 favorite kiss scene . . .
1. The Notebook . . .
As you can see I love romantic movies and Nicholas Spark's are one of my favorites.
Hope you enjoyed my list today, have a very Happy Valentine's Day!!