Sorry gang! I keep getting spammed by these knucklehead Japanese spammers and I just don't have time to keep dealing with their ridiculousness so from now on until they get the HINT I will approve all comments hopefully I'll be able to go back to not doing that but for awhile I'll need to. Thanks for your understanding and your loyalty!
Hugs, Andi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman Reviewed
Welcome to the Blog Tour for A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours ! About the Book Title: A Whim ...
-
Week TWO of my TEN Week Blogaversary Giveaways. This week I will be featuring another favorite author of mine, Julie Lessman. I fell in l...
-
Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . Today's theme is a...
-
Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another weekly blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . Today's theme is books that have Natio...
No comments:
Post a Comment