Wednesday, May 2, 2007

BOOK READING & I am writing!


Just when I thought I could read from my tbr pile and knock it down I am reading from book rings, and of course for the Christian Blog Alliance which I love. It's just that time of year. I am loving being busy!

I started writing for two web sites. The job isn't permanent and you can't count on the money but writing again is great! It feels awesome to be creative!


I am now reading Mother, a book about two women who loose their mother's and then contact them. It's different but good.

~ Andie

No comments:

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...