My book reading has been pretty good lately. I finished an awesome book called The Kindness of Strangers by Katrina Kittle. I highly recommend this book. I will still never understand how someone can sexually abuse their child.
Monday, 4-16-07, was the most awful day in Virginia's history. How this 23 yr. old could just line up his fellow students and kill them is beyond me. I just don't understand it. I hope someday we will be able to keep this from happening EVER AGAIN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman Reviewed
Welcome to the Blog Tour for A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours ! About the Book Title: A Whim ...
-
Week TWO of my TEN Week Blogaversary Giveaways. This week I will be featuring another favorite author of mine, Julie Lessman. I fell in l...
-
Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . Today's theme is a...
-
Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another weekly blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . Today's theme is books that have Natio...
No comments:
Post a Comment