{text-decoration: none;}

Monday, August 3, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday Summer Cover Love

 




Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl.  It's been a smoky week here with all the fires here in the Pacific Northwest, I know we don't technically count, but it feels like Washington, Oregon, and Idaho are in the bunch together. It's crazy. 
Outside of the smoke, my hummingbirds have been visiting quite often. My Rose of Sharon bush is full and they are going between it and my feeder. So, fun to watch them.













Have you read any of these? Let me know in the comments. Here's a couple of Hummingbirds to brighten your day.





14 comments:

Pam @ Read! Bake! Create! said...

A great collection of summer covers! I love watching hummingbirds, they're so colorful.
Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/favorite-covers-for-the-murder-of-roger-ackroyd/

Laura @ Literacious said...

Having just been at the beach this past weekend, I love all the summer covers! My TTT: https://www.literacious.com/2026/08/04/top-ten-tuesday-cover-freebie-ya-releases-for-fall-2026/

Shelleyrae @ Book’d Out said...

I’m not familiar with any of them but they are some lovely covers. Thanks for sharing your #TTT

Lydia said...

I love the warmth of summer.

Cindy said...

Nice choices, very summery!

Andi said...

Hi, Pam. Thanks! Hummers are my favorite.

Andi said...

Ah, I’m glad! I’m stuck in smoky Idaho, and would give anything for a beach.

Andi said...

Thanks. I agree.

Andi said...

Me too!! I know so many are not fond of humidity but it’s so good for our skin.

Andi said...

Thanks, Cindy.

Aymee said...

Great covers! So sorry about the wildfires. I live in the desert and we regularly have to deal with them as well. Also, hummingbirds are such neat little birds.

Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

Perfectly Tolerable said...

I love the cover of Mermaid Moon!! Great choice for a cover topic today! Hopefully the wildfires get under control soon <3 and great pictures of the hummingbirds!

Susan said...

These are some lovely summer-y covers. Great list!

Happy TTT!

Becki said...

I have not read any of those. May need to check into a mermaid book! And I feel like I've worked too much this summer to sit out and see my hummingbirds! I'll make it a priority this week. Thanks!

Top Ten Tuesday Book Series I Need & Want To Catch Up On

  Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl. Today's theme is bo...