Wednesday, November 6, 2019

30 Days of Blogging . . . Day 1 - 6


I saw this on Twitter and thought it would be fun to do for the month of November. If you'd like to join feel free!

Day One - Hi! If you're new to my blog, my name is Andi, short for Andrea. I currently live in Idaho married to my cowboy, truck driver, hubby. Together we have six kids and ten grand kids.
I spent forty-three of my fifty-three years as a Navy brat then Navy wife. This is the first time I've lived in one place longer than a couple of years.
I started my blog in 2007 as a way to keep track of my reading. Little did I know I would be introduced to the world of reviewing. I have been encouraging and supporting authors and readers ever since. I believe my blog is my ministry and calling.

Day Two - My monthly goal at this point is to finish the books on my November TBR and write 50,000 words in my Nano Novel.

Day Three - How do I start my day. I normally wake up around 8:30 am and take my morning medication. If I can't go back to sleep I'll read until I fall back asleep. I am not a morning person and thankfully I don't work outside of the home.

Day Four - Five things I can't live without . . . hmm . . . might be hard to narrow it down to just five.

1. Jesus. I wouldn't be alive without Him and not just spiritually. Looking back on my life there are seven times, that immediately come to mind, if not for Him I wouldn't be alive.

2. My Bible. This is a lifeline for me and without it I wouldn't have an ongoing relationship with Him.

3. My husband, Mark. He's a gift from God and God uses him to keep me sane when my epilepsy brain wants to go offline.



4. My daughters. Mark and I have six kids and I love all of them. I only gave birth to three and my girls are three of my best friends. They know me better than I know myself some days. I am beyond blessed that God gave me my amazing girls.



5. Our grand kids. They keep me young and give me hope for the future! This is just a few of them.


Day Five -  My hobby is reading and coloring. I love adult coloring books! They both are a great stress reliever for me.

Day Six -  How do I start my day? When I finally get up which is between 10:00 and 11:00 am, don't hate me, I let out our miniature Australian Shepherd. Start a cup of coffee unless my hubby is home and has gotten me coffee from Dutch Bros. I make a bowl of oatmeal and usually finish up watching Kelly and Ryan on NBC.

Now, it's your turn . . . How do you start your day? Let me know in the comments.



No comments:

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...