Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Best Character Names


  WHAT’S IN A NAME
So, what are some of your favorite character names? Today's Top Ten Tuesday is Best Character Names.
I actually had to search to find ten. I like unusual names, hence why my children's names are spelled so differently and to this day can't find one souvenir with their name on it. I attempted to choose names from 2018 reads but I had to go back a few years to get ten.


Liberty and Blaze from ...

Willow and Corbin from...

Chloe, and Hamilton from... 




Eliyana from... 



















Wilhelmina and Edgar from . . .


















 

Permilia and Asher from . . .   
             


















Lillian and Archer from . . . 



















Morrow and Red Shirt from . . . 



















Temperance (Tempe) and Sion from . . .



















And one of my absolute favorite character names.

Cole "Tox" Russell from . . .




















Are any of your favorite character names in my list? Let me know yours in the comments.



3 comments:

Julie Lessman said...

LOL, Andi, what a fun list to make, my friend, so THANK YOU!! And Liberty and Blaze thank you too! ;)

HUGS!!
Julie

MeezCarrie said...

Great picks!!

Andi said...

Thanks, Julie and Carrie! It was a fun post to write.

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...