Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Kissing Cover Love




By a show of hands, how many of you love kisses? If you're like me you not only love a kiss from your husband or wife, you enjoy reading kissing scenes. At least I do. They are some of my favorite parts of a novel.

Today for Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl, Valentine's Day freebie I will spotlight some of my favorite kissing or nearly kissing cover love.

























                                                 






















There you have it! My kissing cover love, and this isn't all of them. These barely scratch the surface.

Come back tomorrow for my Valentine's Day - Yes, Kiss Me Again, Intro in Kissing. I have a giveaway too!

Happy Valentine's Day Eve!



5 comments:

MeezCarrie said...

such swoonilicious covers!

Andi said...

I agree! I loved all of your hearts. So fun!!

Rissi said...

So many pretties! Love seeing Melissa's on this list and of course, Susan's books are always lovely, too. Also, Denise Hunter; and what an appropriate book to feature with its winter-y cover art. :)

Andi said...

Yes, so many that it was hard to choose. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Unknown said...

The Redeeming and The Vexing look enchanting.

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...