Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sunday Funday - Favorite Holiday Desert


Happy Sunday before Thanksgiving! Can you believe that Thanksgiving is just four days away? It seems like the days just go quicker and quicker!

In thinking about Thanksgiving we were talking about our favorite holiday desert and thought it would be a great idea to share it, and the recipe if we have it.

My favorite is my Gramma Newberry's pumpkin pie.
Since my dad was in the Navy we weren't in Colorado for a lot of holidays, but the ones we were there are some of my favorites. I wish I had the recipe to share but I don't.

What is your favorite holiday desert? Let me know in the comments.

I hope you have an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving!


2 comments:

Trisha said...

Yummy 😋

Cafinated-Reads Molly said...

Love that you are a Navy brat just like me! And that picture of the pumpkin pie looks soooooo yummy! Thanks for sharing!

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...