Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!




Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends, along with some great food!

This year I am thankful for a lot! One thing I am very thankful for are these three amazing girls. Each of my girls have been a caretaker, supporter, and encourager to me as a mom, and their strength is something that I have been able to pull from when I have fought epilepsy, as well as when I divorced their father. Sometimes I think they know me better than I know myself.

I will be featuring each one of them in the next few weeks with their thoughts on epilepsy and how growing up with a mama who had an illness was for them.









I am also thankful for my amazing husband, Mark. He is a goof, as you can see. His goofiness keeps me laughing when I want to cry. He keeps me grounded when my stress level goes through the roof. Most of all he directs me back to Jesus when I am scared. He doesn't try to fix me, he loves me as I am and just listens, which is sometimes all I need.















I am very thankful for technology, especially this little guy. It is the Vagus Nerve Stimulator. It resets my brain which helps control my seizures. Having this device has given me more freedom and control than I thought I would get since I had brain surgery.









These are just a few things I am thankful for. I am thankful I was adopted, that Jesus loved me so much that He died so that I would know freedom through His salvation.

Tell me what you are thankful for in the comments.














No comments:

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...