Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday - Summer Reads Freebie






Welcome to another edition of top ten Tuesday. This is my second week hanging out with Broke and the Bookish.  This Tuesday prompt is a summer reads freebie, books to go in your beach bag, books set in summer, books with summer-y covers . . .etc.
I chose books that I am anxiously looking forward to reading this summer. 

I am a huge fan of summer, especially after the frigid winter we had, and besides good books I am looking forward to summer fruit out of our own garden.










What books would you put in your beach bag, or are looking forward to reading this summer? Let me know in the comments.

















6 comments:

Cora - Tea Party Princess said...

Nice selection :) I love the cover for Writing Desk.
Cora ❤ http://www.teapartyprincess.co.uk/

Brittaney said...

I have several of these on my summer TBR list too!

Rachel Hauck said...

Thanks so much!

Andi said...

Thanks! It's a great cover! Thanks for stopping by!

Andi said...

Great! There are so many great books releasing it's hard to choose.

Andi said...

Welcome, Rachel! I'm so excited for The Writing Desk to release!

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...