Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Favorite Books of 2013



This year there were so many amazing books that I have a hard time picking just ONE favorite, or even a top ten. So, I put them in their genre and will post my top three from each one. My full list is on Pinterest and I will post that link for you to go and look at.  http://www.pinterest.com/andit66/favorite-reads-of-2013/

 Historical 
The Final Sacrament by James Forrester
The Moses Quilt by Kathi Macias
Stones for Bread by Christa Parrish

Historical Romance 
Love at any Cost by Julie Lessman
Love's Awakening by Laura Frantz
On Distant Shores by Sarah Sundin

Amish 
The Promise Box by Tricia Goyer
The Lesson by Suzanne Woods Fisher
A Christmas Gift for Rose by Tricia Goyer

Biblical 
Iscariot by Tosca Lee
Rebekah by Jill Eileen Smith
Love in a Broken Vessel by Mesu Andrews & Claudia, Pontius Pilate's Wife by Diana Willis Taylor

Contemporary Romance 
Raw Edges by Sandra D. Bricker
Winter in Full Bloom by Anita Higman
Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney

Suspense 
Stranded by Dani Pettry
Shattered by Dani Pettry
The Cutting Edge by Ace Collins

Non-Fiction 
Romance-ology 101 by Julie Lessman
Si-ology by Si Robertson

Christian Fantasy 
Memory's Door by James L. Rubart
Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson

Please look at my Pinterest board for my full list. This barely touches the tip of what I read and loved over the year. I firmly believe that 2014 is going to be another year of awesome reads by all of these authors. If you haven't read one of these books, I highly recommend that you grab it and read it!




3 comments:

Andi said...

Testing, testing!

Julie Lessman said...

YAY, I GOT THROUGH!!!

Andie, thank you SOOO much, my friend, not only for your incredible support, but the precious friendship we have forged over the years. You always have been and continue to be a TRUE blessing in my life, and I thank God for you!!

Onward and upward in 2014!!

Hugs,
Julie

Andi said...

I am so glad you got through!!
Your comment made me ink. I am so blessed with your friendship. I never thought in a million years I would have a friendship with an author.
You are a huge blessing in my life and I look forward to another year of great reading!

Hugs! Andie

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...