Thursday, November 7, 2013
Mid-Week Checkin
I am doing better than I thought after just moving. The house is basically unpacked and I have gotten some good writing in. From Sunday to today, I have written 1,000 words on my current WIP - Nano.
I have also been keeping up with book reviews. Very happy with what I've accomplished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman Reviewed
Welcome to the Blog Tour for A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours ! About the Book Title: A Whim ...
-
Week TWO of my TEN Week Blogaversary Giveaways. This week I will be featuring another favorite author of mine, Julie Lessman. I fell in l...
-
Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . Today's theme is a...
-
Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another weekly blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . Today's theme is books that have Natio...

No comments:
Post a Comment