Day 8 - My Five Passions . . .
1. Living for God, and having others see Him in me no matter what I am doing.
2. My marriage. Being married to my best friend, who is the absolute love of my life.
3. Giving back to those who helped me when I was going through my divorce, and abused women.
4. My children and my grandchildren, who are blessings from God.
5. Writing reviews for the awesome authors I have the privilege to know that glorify God, and promote them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman Reviewed
Welcome to the Blog Tour for A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours ! About the Book Title: A Whim ...
-
Week TWO of my TEN Week Blogaversary Giveaways. This week I will be featuring another favorite author of mine, Julie Lessman. I fell in l...
-
Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . Today's theme is a...
-
Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another weekly blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . Today's theme is books that have Natio...
No comments:
Post a Comment