Friday, April 29, 2011

A Cowboy's Touch Reviewed


Abigail Jones intends to spend just one summer in middle-of-nowhere Montana with her Aunt Lucy. Time away from her job is just what Abigail needs to reassess her life. The slow pace has her breathing deeply for the first time in years. And the majestic scenery encourages her to get reacquainted with herself . . . and God.

What she didn't count on was the handsome widowed cowboy who owns the ranch where her aunt lives. When the rancher loses his daughter's nanny, Abigail decides to lend a hand for the summer.

Wade Ryan can't help being attracted to Abigail. But he's given up everything to protect his daughter, and he's not about to risk it all on a pretty face.

Under Abigail's care, Wade's home and daughter thrive. And with Wade's touch, Abigail's heart feels at home at last. But Abigail knows this elusive rancher is hiding something. Will her own secrets separate her from the cowboy who finally captured her heart?


My Thoughts: I am a huge fan of Denise Hunter and she has written a delightful Cowboy-Christian story.

What more could you ask for than a sexy, galloping cowboy to come riding up to save the day. Abigail is drawn to Wade and they have immediate chemistry.

This is a Woman of Faith book and the faith element is subtle. I was very pleased with how it was portrayed. This was a fun, and easy read that I read in one sitting. I highly recommend it!

No comments:

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...