Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer Break Reading Challenge

I am doing this reading challenge that is put on by Karin you can join it by going to this link


http://summerbreakreadingchallenge.blogspot.com/

I deleted my earlier post because I wanted a permanent one that would stay up all summer long. I will be adding to it later as I just received 8 books in the mail today! YIPPPEE!!
Here is my list again
Here is my list

The Sister Wife

Nightshade

Nobodies Album

Dark in the City of Light

Chasing Lilacs

Touching the Clouds

Priceless

Love Finds You In Victory Heights

When Doctor's Kill

Motorcycles, Sushi, and One Strange Book

In A Heartbeat

Simple Secrets

Tomorrow We Die

The Secrets of Newberry

Boyfriends, Burritos, and An Ocean of Trouble

The Girl Next Door

April and Oliver

Hurricanes In Paradise

No comments:

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...