Monday, August 18, 2008

Elections in November TO VOTE or NOT TO VOTE that is the QUESTION

I've shied away from saying something for quite awhile outside of a few close friends. I decided what the heck, this is my blog and I can say what I want. My parents are driving me BONKERS wanting me to make sure I go out and VOTE for John McCain because Barrack Obama is not fit to be President.
Neither one is fit in my opinion! They both do not uphold the family. They both approve of gay rights, and abortion; and the last time I checked God doesn't believe in either! So, that seals my decision right there! One day I will stand before God and give an account of all of my choices and decisions and I can't vote for either candidate knowing their positions on the things that go against my Heavenly Father.
And technically, each candidate can say whatever they want to to get themselves into THE WHITE HOUSE they have no control without the Senate and the House of Representatives. Either way especially where John McCain is concerned I've seen his voting record - he's pro-choice and for gay rights. Theres no way he can hide that one. Especially, considering he was a democrat and is now hiding behind the republican platform.
I made this decision a while back and I never felt such peace in my life. I know that God is in control of all things. I know by submitting to Him, and being faithful He will be faithful.
This is where I stand, and while it may not be popular with many . . . I believe its the right way for me considering the options.

No comments:

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...