My 5 Strengths . . .
1. Listening to others. Being able to listen without giving advice. Letting someone pour out their heart.
2. Loving, unconditionally, no matter who, what their circumstance.
3. Praying for someone, whether in person or not. My favorite is to write and give it to them so they have it to look at for encouragement.
4. Reviewing books. I wouldn't have called that a strength a few years ago, but it has become a strength, and I love it!
5. Being a Mom. I was born to be a mother and I am really good at it. I have six kids, three that I gave birth to, and three that I share with my husband, Mark and I love them all to pieces.