Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Some of My Auto-Buy Authors



Welcome to the third week of July's Top Ten Tuesday. Can you believe it's the third week of July? YIKES! And Christmas is just five months away. That's a huge YIKES for me with six kids and twelve grandkids I need to start shopping now! And speaking of shopping today's topic is who are my ten auto buy authors.



ONE - 



TWO - 


THREE - 




FOUR-  




FIVE - 




SIX - 




SEVEN - 




EIGHT - 



NINE - 





TEN - 






These are just a small sampling of the author's I auto buy. Who are your auto-buy authors? Do we share any of the same ones? Let me know in the comments.








1 comment:

MeezCarrie said...

So many great ones here!

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...